girls and dating

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

girls and dating

Postby Cavin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:19 am

Grannie Big Boobs are you out girls and dating there????
Playful, big boobs grannie woman wanted for great friendship, activities, dining, movies, live theatre and cuddling. Life is short, memories are great, let's join together and have a nice ending to the journey. Thank you. Grannie Big Boobs are you out there????
Playful, big boobs grannie woman wanted for great friendship, activities, dining, movies, live theatre and cuddling. Life is short, memories are great, let's join together and have a nice ending to the journey. Thank you. girls and dating
Cavin

free online chat rooms for singles Ronald WA

Postby Demetra » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:20 am

Barnes and Noble Hamilton Place free online chat rooms for singles Ronald WA Mall
You rang up my purchase around 7:00pm on Friday 6/25. You were running the register at the back of the store and I purchased one book. We had a discussion about the credit card machine. I was wearing shorts with a light blue shirt and a black nautica ball cap. I am going to go out on a limb here and go with my gut, but I think I felt a little chemistry between us. If you felt the same thing reply back. I would love to get to know you.....Barnes and Noble Hamilton Place Mall
You rang up my purchase around 7:00pm on Friday 6/25. You were running the register at the back of the store and I purchased one book. We had a discussion about the credit card machine. I was wearing shorts with a light blue shirt and a black nautica ball cap. I am going to go out on a limb here and go with my gut, but I think I felt a little chemistry between us. If you felt the same thing reply back. I would love to get to know you.....free online chat rooms for singles Ronald WA
Demetra

Return to Men seeking Women