married female looking for sex London CA

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

married female looking for sex London CA

Postby Atique » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Nice young guy seeking friend with benefits w/cute girl x-x
Hey there..as the title says I am not looking fo married female looking for sex London CA r a one time deal.. What I am looking for is a lover / a fun, ongoing NSA relationship.. but with somebody close by, and somebody I get along with of course..that way it doesn't feel as awkward and is probably more enjoyable, right? Plus no searching for a stranger every time you get an urge..which is often haha.. This is probably too much to ask from aslist, but it's also pretty much the only place you can ask haha, so oh well. Maybe someone interesting is out there reading this. I love to please and am up for almost anything...not looking for anything too crazy though. I'm more of the quiet/laid back type but not averse to random conversation/laughter/whatever and possibly hanging out, this should be about fun =) Feel free to ask whatever you'd like about me.. Please be DDF and close to the North Dallas area...and no men/pic collectors please...thank you. More pics for yours only! *Please put your favorite movie in the subject of your email so I know you aren't spam* Don't reply if you aren't serious.... married female looking for sex London CA
Atique

Return to Men seeking Women