daniel radcliffe dating

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

daniel radcliffe dating

Postby Gina » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:47 am

real sweet guy searching for ms right
my name is mike and im lbs , brown eyes , short brown hair , mexican , lite skin , average built ...............i got tattoo's i enjoy gone 2 the movies , hanging with frie daniel radcliffe dating nds , social drinking , concerts , beaches , theme parks , tattoos ......................i enjoy having fun hate being bored ..............feel free to message me .............................................................i have all the time in the world to spend with the right person ...............i wouuldnt cheat or lie id always be there for her and give her my heart ..................................i wanna make her smile always and never sad i lov to cuddle and hold hands real sweet guy searching for ms right
my name is mike and im lbs , brown eyes , short brown hair , mexican , lite skin , average built ...............i got tattoo's i enjoy gone 2 the movies , hanging with friends , social drinking , concerts , beaches , theme parks , tattoos ......................i enjoy having fun hate being bored ..............feel free to message me .............................................................i have all the time in the world to spend with the right person ...............i wouuldnt cheat or lie id always be there for her and give her my heart ..................................i wanna make her smile always and never sad i lov to cuddle and hold hands daniel radcliffe dating
Gina

teen dating Cleveland OK

Postby Nancey » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:05 pm

afternoon fun
I'm looking for fun and excitement. I want someone over 21 and under 40. I'm bi-sexual looking for some good nasty raw lovin. Let us limit the guys that contact me to really fine-ass americans, or Hispanics, kay?teen dating Cleveland OK
Nancey

couples sex dating Palmyra MO

Postby Chi-Man » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 am

Looking for new fun chat/email friends
Hey I am looking for new chat friends and maybe more depending on how things go. I am not into rushing out to meet someone but in time this could be a possibility. I am a couples sex dating Palmyra MO mature adult and not really into games so if you want to play games then I am not the one you are looking for. I am not too hung up on age so as long as you are at least 18 I would be interested in hearing from you. I love adult chat and I am very good at it. Pictures are not required as will not send one right off. Please put chat/email friend in the subject line or I will not respond. as I hate the spam/bots that come from these ads. So tell me what you want to chat/email about and lets get the fun started.Looking for new fun chat/email friends
Hey I am looking for new chat friends and maybe more depending on how things go. I am not into rushing out to meet someone but in time this could be a possibility. I am a mature adult and not really into games so if you want to play games then I am not the one you are looking for. I am not too hung up on age so as long as you are at least 18 I would be interested in hearing from you. I love adult chat and I am very good at it. Pictures are not required as will not send one right off. Please put chat/email friend in the subject line or I will not respond. as I hate the spam/bots that come from these ads. So tell me what you want to chat/email about and lets get the fun started.couples sex dating Palmyra MO
Chi-Man

and zac efron dating

Postby shelly » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Yes...I jiggle and bounce
I am pro and zac efron dating ud of every jiggle, bouce, wiggle, etc that I have. I am proud to be a full figured gal and I know there are plenty of men who like their women "thick" rather than some skinny bag of bones. And maybe I am wrong but I do think we chubby gals are ten times more sensual/sexual than our thin counterparts. We know how to please a man that's for sure.Yes...I jiggle and bounce
I am proud of every jiggle, bouce, wiggle, etc that I have. I am proud to be a full figured gal and I know there are plenty of men who like their women "thick" rather than some skinny bag of bones. And maybe I am wrong but I do think we chubby gals are ten times more sensual/sexual than our thin counterparts. We know how to please a man that's for sure.and zac efron dating
shelly

free dating 100 free

Postby Demetri » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Jeffrey P. "Last Name"
It has been two years, and, God help me, I still love you. I should have never let you go. I need to hear your voice. Please find me...and bring us together again. free dating 100 free
Demetri

free dating on line

Postby Shayna » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm

i miss u brenda
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:30 pm to 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they wi free dating on line ll remember how much they loved you. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced loved, or still do, and cant get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and cant seem to get them off your mind....then repost this free dating on line
Shayna

dating a guy

Postby Cyndia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:26 am

Back on the dating scene!!!
I am 22 ye dating a guy ars old. I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me. I am a non-denominational Christian…I don’t belong to any weird cults…lol. I am recently getting back into the dating scene after being single for eight months. After my break-up I needed some time to find myself and discover what I really want out of life. I have many different interests; I like to camp, go four wheeling, nature walks, horse back riding and I like to go shooting. I like movies, I like to play pool, and I really like rafting the Rogue River. dating a guy
Cyndia

love dating advice

Postby gerardo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Cc pizza
you were in black with long brown hair with , i think your mom and dad with your kids [ teens ] love dating advice
gerardo

african female looking for sex Crozet

Postby Honoria » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

The single continuum
hi. this is my first summer in ny a african female looking for sex Crozet nd just looking to meet someone new. i was thinking of going to governors island Aug xth to see grizzly bear, gang gang dance and the walkmen. maybe we can check out the show together? send me a response and a pic as i'm more of a visual person ;-)african female looking for sex Crozet
Honoria

Return to Men seeking Women