Soccer Stud for South American Beauty

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

Postby Noni » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:00 am

I have always been attracted to attentive South American senoritas. I am tall, dark eyes, medium build. I would prefer if you help me practice speaking in Spanish.
Noni

speeddating in

Postby Maskell » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 am

Wait a minute Mister Postman
I have seen you a few times now, and every time that I do I am lost for words....speeddating in
Maskell

jewish dating site

Postby Hattie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 pm

need some fun
Hey ladies do you need to let loose and cum everytime, I am jewish dating site not afriad to go down south. I love to please a woman with my tounge. If you need to let some stress go let me know I need the same. If you have tats thats cool maybe we could show each other. I can host if needed. I am just looking for some great nights need some fun
Hey ladies do you need to let loose and cum everytime, I am not afriad to go down south. I love to please a woman with my tounge. If you need to let some stress go let me know I need the same. If you have tats thats cool maybe we could show each other. I can host if needed. I am just looking for some great nights jewish dating site
Hattie

american dating Persia IA

Postby Brietta » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

driving on I-80
we were driving down I-80 and exited vista, you waved before and after exiting. so tell me whats up and what color of car I was in and what kind of car and color of the car you were inamerican dating Persia IA
Brietta

free usa dating sites

Postby Natka » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Looking for more how bout you
Single father of two girls, so as long as you like kids we are good to go. I love the outdoors like fishing, camping, hunting and having fun with friends. If you would like to know more drop me a line and we can talk.free usa dating sites
Natka

Return to Men seeking Women