Brooks & Dunn at the Giant Center

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

Postby kenzo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

We waited in line together last night and chatted a bit. I remarked about how nicely you looked but didn't follow my instincts and ask for your number (didn't see a wedding ring.) Doubt that you will see this but if so email back with what you ended up buying
kenzo

dating with herpes

Postby ekaterin » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:04 am

Let's be honest here...
Just like my title, I'm go dating with herpes ing to be completely honest here. I'm a lbs and athletic. I have short dark hair and brown eyes. I'm told I'm handsome, but if you're interested we can trade pics and you can decide for yourself. I also have a great career where I get to travel, work from home, and make a nice living. I am looking for ONE person for this - I am not looking to sleep around or anything. If you are interested then ask me what you want and we can go from there. I'd like to get some coffee or a drink first before jumping into anything. Let's be honest here...
Just like my title, I'm going to be completely honest here. I'm a lbs and athletic. I have short dark hair and brown eyes. I'm told I'm handsome, but if you're interested we can trade pics and you can decide for yourself. I also have a great career where I get to travel, work from home, and make a nice living. I am looking for ONE person for this - I am not looking to sleep around or anything. If you are interested then ask me what you want and we can go from there. I'd like to get some coffee or a drink first before jumping into anything. dating with herpes
ekaterin

christian dating agencies

Postby Katerine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 am

Nice looking, classy with a brain
I'm looking for a sexy, classy and very attactive woman. Average - fit body. #. Attractive bald guy. Who's very sexy / charming. Single. Looking to wine / dine and enjoy life. I like ridin christian dating agencies g motorcycles, beaches, dancing and eaten at nice places. I'm not looking for a one night stand but maybe a relationship. Sex is not a must but a plus. Put "plus" in subject or it will be deleted. Your pic will get mine. Nice looking, classy with a brain
I'm looking for a sexy, classy and very attactive woman. Average - fit body. #. Attractive bald guy. Who's very sexy / charming. Single. Looking to wine / dine and enjoy life. I like riding motorcycles, beaches, dancing and eaten at nice places. I'm not looking for a one night stand but maybe a relationship. Sex is not a must but a plus. Put "plus" in subject or it will be deleted. Your pic will get mine. christian dating agencies
Katerine

ads dating

Postby harold » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:30 am

Hot Guy at Alamo City Tattoo Expo
This is the first time posting to this and am doubtful that I will find th ads dating e person I am looking for but here goes. I went to the Alamo City Tattoo Expo last night and you were there. You were there with your mom and another lady. We chatted several times and I thought you were smoking hot! Your mom got her first tat there. Please include something so I will know it was you. Or if you know this guy pass it on to him. Not sure if you were single but wanted to say hi anyhow. Thanks!Hot Guy at Alamo City Tattoo Expo
This is the first time posting to this and am doubtful that I will find the person I am looking for but here goes. I went to the Alamo City Tattoo Expo last night and you were there. You were there with your mom and another lady. We chatted several times and I thought you were smoking hot! Your mom got her first tat there. Please include something so I will know it was you. Or if you know this guy pass it on to him. Not sure if you were single but wanted to say hi anyhow. Thanks!ads dating
harold

married women looking for massage Ste Genevieve

Postby Nydia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 pm

updated,,,,,,,,,where r you
look im a single dad of x, i put add after add on here this is my last, im done trying, dont email me with another web address i wont look, im as real as they get, i wont hurt you in any way, i will married women looking for massage Ste Genevieve love you till i die, would say i wont fight but im sure we will at some point, but thats what make up sex is for,,lol,, if im not what your looking for thanks anyway, and good luck,,,,,, married women looking for massage Ste Genevieve
Nydia

Return to Men seeking Women