Its....raining out

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

Its....raining out

Postby Cornelis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 am

Its....raining out
Black guy with a good head on his shoulders looking for a FWB with a woman who is like-minded and mature. I'm looking for someone smart, cute, funny, and someone who's good company.
Cornelis

how to look sexy to women Stockertown PA

Postby Cavin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:26 am

Black Truck / Short Hair
Guy In Black Truck.. Around 28 years of age. We head in the same direction, waving and smiling.. wanna chat?how to look sexy to women Stockertown PA
Cavin

free christian single dating

Postby craig » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

Email Friend
Okay guys...I need a little help here. I have gotten over 50 emails to be email friends, but I sure cannot email everyone. So if you all could do me a favor and try to help me sor free christian single dating t through this. If you are looking for someone to be more than friends ( and I think you know what I mean). I am really not like this and you probably don't want to write, which I totally understand. I really prefer someone to be closer to my age as I am sure we would have more to email about and also someone who is in kind of the same spot as I am. I know that a lot of you have written things and I have read them all, but I just really need the guys who do just want to be email friends. So if this is you, then please drop me a line...if you are expecting other things...well that is not the cause. If I had the time believe me I would email all of you = ) but there are only so many minutes in the day. All of you take care, and I hope to hear from the ones who truly want to be "email buddies." free christian single dating
craig

get dating

Postby Kayle » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Looking for a supportive girl
Been going through a rough patch looking for a girl that is supportive, caring, kind, one of a kind. If you think you meet those simple requirements, lets talk get dating
Kayle

Return to Men seeking Women