cyber dating

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

cyber dating

Postby Mathilda » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm

really really
so what to say im looking to text and learn about you so tha cyber dating ts first step four zero 6 four five nine twice im lokking for openminded age and race not important me single have house car nice smile self employed lots to say and share good loking in a dark hair hazel eyes rugged way so are you daring enough to text me you saw the number really really
so what to say im looking to text and learn about you so thats first step four zero 6 four five nine twice im lokking for openminded age and race not important me single have house car nice smile self employed lots to say and share good loking in a dark hair hazel eyes rugged way so are you daring enough to text me you saw the number cyber dating
Mathilda

edmonton dating

Postby Alyssa » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 pm

big dick for this asian
I'm 5'4, lbs, sexy asian with a sexy body.....need a man with a big dick that will let me ride it out....I am kinky and love to get on top and bounce edmonton dating on a big dick.....problem is haven't had anyone that was big enough to satisfy me....help a girl out...I"m real and can host ... .live alone with my own car and job so hit me up guysbig dick for this asian
I'm 5'4, lbs, sexy asian with a sexy body.....need a man with a big dick that will let me ride it out....I am kinky and love to get on top and bounce on a big dick.....problem is haven't had anyone that was big enough to satisfy me....help a girl out...I"m real and can host ... .live alone with my own car and job so hit me up guysedmonton dating
Alyssa

dating scammer

Postby Real » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 am

Seeking an REI kind of guy
Seeking career orientated outdoorsy guy! The type of guys I am i dating scammer nterested in is one who is: 34-41, taller than 5'9", confident, educated, smart, and responsible. You don't have to be super crazy fit but must want to go out and do things. I am not into guys who are avid hunters, couch potatoes, into the bar scene, video games, or snowmachines/ATV's. I just never seem to click with guys with these interests. I am more into the professional type who loves the outdoors, traveling and learning new things. I have no children, never been married, happy, independent, educated, professional career, and great friends. Seeking a LTR and have photos I can send. I also think it is super sexy if you are good with kids. If you think we might click please send a photo tell me what your favorite outdoor activities are. Seeking an REI kind of guy
Seeking career orientated outdoorsy guy! The type of guys I am interested in is one who is: 34-41, taller than 5'9", confident, educated, smart, and responsible. You don't have to be super crazy fit but must want to go out and do things. I am not into guys who are avid hunters, couch potatoes, into the bar scene, video games, or snowmachines/ATV's. I just never seem to click with guys with these interests. I am more into the professional type who loves the outdoors, traveling and learning new things. I have no children, never been married, happy, independent, educated, professional career, and great friends. Seeking a LTR and have photos I can send. I also think it is super sexy if you are good with kids. If you think we might click please send a photo tell me what your favorite outdoor activities are. dating scammer
Real

Return to Men seeking Women