hot shemale personals Scottsville KS

Men seeking Women - Personal Ads

hot shemale personals Scottsville KS

Postby hoang » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

IF YOU SAY YES TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS THEN CONTACT ME
2 OUT OF BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES .IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT YOU SO TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE, WHERE YOUR FROM WHERE ON LONG ISLAND YOU LIVE,YOUR AGE SOMETHING ORIGINAL. I hot shemale personals Scottsville KS AM A GREAT COOK SO INVITE TO COOK FOR YOU AND WHILE YOUR DINING ON MY CREATIONS I WILL BE DINING ON YOU .IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK WELL ASK ME DONT BE SHY CONTACT ME BACK ... hot shemale personals Scottsville KS
hoang

pregnant women wanting for sex Salmon Creek

Postby Juile » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

Looking for something with some true potential
Well I am 19 years old, currently working full time and living with my three awesome roommates. I'm a pregnant women wanting for sex Salmon Creek bout 5'7" short light brown hair, blue eyes and about average build. Basiy what I'm looking for is to meet someone, and see where that goes. I don't wanna rush into anything. I'm really tired of just kinda dating around and overall looking for something more serious. Im the relationship kind of guy. I have my life together and know what I want. So I would definitely like to meet someone goal oriented. I have a very big sense of humor. But of course serious when necessary. I love getting out and doing things. In the winter I love to snowboard. In the summer like to spend my time swimming, camping, playing disc golf, etc. But like anyone we all love to have our lazy days right. Looks aren't the most important but like anyone would like to meet someone I'm attracted to. I'd just really like to meet a very sweet caring girl I can spend some time with, get to know and take it from there. I do drink a little on occasion. Sadly I do smoke(I know huge turn off) and I don't do any drugs of any kind and don't really want anyone who does. I'm a very outgoing spontaneous guy. I'm very sweet and caring and definitely know how to treat a girl. Maybe alot to ask for at such a young age, but I would love to meet a girl who just takes my breath away. Someone that always gives you that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you look into her eyes. Someone that you just can't help smile when you think about her, basiy someone that I can truly be happy with. So if you are looking to meet a nice, sweet, fun guy, shoot me an email and we can get to know each other. Also it would be awesome if you send a pic and ill return the favor, as well as putting your favorite color in the subject to weed out the spam.pregnant women wanting for sex Salmon Creek
Juile

married women looking single men Cumberland Hill RI

Postby Aliza » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

sbf looking for a swm musician
Single black female looking for a single white male who is a musician. I'm a singer and would like to meet someone who can sing, play guitar, produce, or anything that involves music. i am looking for a frie married women looking single men Cumberland Hill RI nd possibly turning into more than a friendship. I have pics, yours will get mine! I'm very outgoing, goofy, down to earth, love living life...I try to live my life with no worries and no stress. I am attractive, curvy build, I'm not picky on size as long as you are height and weight proportionate. I am really attracted to taller men so that would be a plus! I would like to meet a man between the ages of x-x. Hope to hear from you soon!married women looking single men Cumberland Hill RI
Aliza

Return to Men seeking Women