139 bus this morning u were in BLACK Shirt and Striped pants

Adult Dating - Personal Ads

Postby Georges » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 pm

I sat next to you thi AM on the 139 bus into the city, we glancd at one another numerous times, but no one said anything then after we got off we both made glances again. you had your bags on the seat and picked them up so i could sit this morning. If you see this lets grab a drink, or maybe ill see you again soon.
Georges

free adult online dating

Postby Shekhar » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

text me =)
hey ladies lets text and swap some pics ull be glad u did maybe we can hook up to =p three four three eight six nine two free adult online dating
Shekhar

dating rich women

Postby Marwan » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 am

sbm in search of sbw or shw only
I am a single black male in search of a single blac dating rich women k or Latina woman, for a long term relationship with the intent of marriage if all works out. I am a single father of 3 sons 2 live with me full time and one lives in another state, i dont have any drama on any level and i plan on keeping it that way.... I live in mesa and work in phoenix, I attend church every sunday, i dont know what to say now thats just where i stand right now if you want to chat send me a email have a good day please put happiness in the subject line all others will not be opened send a pic if you like for you i will send one back ok I am serious and looking for someone to spend my life with and open up tosbm in search of sbw or shw only
I am a single black male in search of a single black or Latina woman, for a long term relationship with the intent of marriage if all works out. I am a single father of 3 sons 2 live with me full time and one lives in another state, i dont have any drama on any level and i plan on keeping it that way.... I live in mesa and work in phoenix, I attend church every sunday, i dont know what to say now thats just where i stand right now if you want to chat send me a email have a good day please put happiness in the subject line all others will not be opened send a pic if you like for you i will send one back ok I am serious and looking for someone to spend my life with and open up todating rich women
Marwan

asian dating online

Postby Aldo » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I still like your smile and pina coladas
All you have to do is look me in the eyes and say...I am interested. We can take it slowly from there.asian dating online
Aldo

woman seeking for cock Shaw MS

Postby Grietje » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:26 pm

Looking for someone special
Im new to the online dating scene, but I'm ready to meet someone special. I can't seem to meet anyone so I thought I would woman seeking for cock Shaw MS try aslist. I am 25 years old, 6' tall, have black hair and brown eyes. I have a great personality and would do anything for anyone. I want to meet someone I can date for a while and possibly spend the rest of my life with. To make sure your not spam put "Date" in the subject line. Also, include a pic and if I like what i read I will respond back with a pic of myself. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hope I hear from you.Looking for someone special
Im new to the online dating scene, but I'm ready to meet someone special. I can't seem to meet anyone so I thought I would try aslist. I am 25 years old, 6' tall, have black hair and brown eyes. I have a great personality and would do anything for anyone. I want to meet someone I can date for a while and possibly spend the rest of my life with. To make sure your not spam put "Date" in the subject line. Also, include a pic and if I like what i read I will respond back with a pic of myself. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and hope I hear from you.woman seeking for cock Shaw MS
Grietje

swinger clubs Wellandport Ontario

Postby kelly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 am

wm seeking a mature black female
I'm a wm 46, seeking a mature black female for a sensual relationship. Size unimportant just looking for something casual & low key. Please reply with a pic so I know your real.swinger clubs Wellandport Ontario
kelly

free adult online dating Buffalo

Postby Tarrah » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:34 am

I WANT A LTR RELATIONSHIP
in search of a long term relationship, a serious relationship, so free adult online dating Buffalo meone i can connect with. . I want a nice girl, who is smart, funny, romantic, sweet, outgoing, down to earth. I want a real girl who wants real love..... nothing more and nothing less. I WANT A LTR RELATIONSHIP
in search of a long term relationship, a serious relationship, someone i can connect with. . I want a nice girl, who is smart, funny, romantic, sweet, outgoing, down to earth. I want a real girl who wants real love..... nothing more and nothing less. free adult online dating Buffalo
Tarrah

women seeking for a date Ribeirao das neves

Postby Spence » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 am

Mormon Guy for Mormon Girl
Looking to have a discreet NSA affair with an LDS girl. Lets have fun if we connect women seeking for a date Ribeirao das neves
Spence

girls want sex Fortaleza

Postby Selia » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 pm

My PWC phone representative
So I ed your company on tuesday to take care of my account issues girls want sex Fortaleza and I wanted to tell you that your voice was beautiful, should have done it when you asked if there was anything else you could help me with. It was a little after 1pm when I ed. I would love to meet the woman behind the voice and take you to dinner sometime. If you think your who im looking for then simply respond with your name and my name if you remember it.My PWC phone representative
So I ed your company on tuesday to take care of my account issues and I wanted to tell you that your voice was beautiful, should have done it when you asked if there was anything else you could help me with. It was a little after 1pm when I ed. I would love to meet the woman behind the voice and take you to dinner sometime. If you think your who im looking for then simply respond with your name and my name if you remember it.girls want sex Fortaleza
Selia

man and woman seeking for friendship Elmira Heights NY

Postby Minerva » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:45 am

mavrick
you were getting gasat mavrick on boise ave next to me with a striped shirt and a little grey mini skirt you gave a nice little show would love to see more hit me up and tell me what i was driving would love to get a drinkman and woman seeking for friendship Elmira Heights NY
Minerva

Next

Return to Other Adult Dating - Personal Ads