Ashley on jefferson

Adult Dating - Personal Ads

Ashley on jefferson

Postby Haleigh » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Ashley on jefferson
U just woke up when I got there. Once u were up, I was stunned. Ur beautiful. We talked about tattoos and ur alarm system. I wanted to ask u out but I was trying to b professional. I know it's a long shot but if it's meant to b then maybe u will see this. I'd like to take u out sometime. Message me back and we'll see what happens.
Haleigh

dating transvestite

Postby daqing » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 am

single n bored
hey there move to the area about 6 months ago still single and bored looking for some i could hang out with dating transvestite
daqing

swingers personals Unionville GA

Postby zhishun » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Gosh! Where ARE you?
I'm so sick and tired of the games. At 48 years old, it's time to find someone as serious about a meaningful relationship as I am. Are you the one? swingers personals Unionville GA
zhishun

married female looking for sex on the side Epes AL

Postby Aybars » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:58 am

OK if you are MARRIED!
Do you like my title? It's ok if you're married because I am too! Not looking to change my homelife or yours but things have skidded into "dullsville" if you know what I mean! married female looking for sex on the side Epes AL
Aybars

free dating ads

Postby Thor » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Just wanna dance with you
Wanna go dancing tonight to relieve some stress. Not something I do often. Pic for pic. Preferrably a not too noisy placefree dating ads
Thor

dating chinese

Postby Majid » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Does Prince Charming Exist?
I am looking for a LTR. I am x'x, have dark brown hair, blue eyes, and curves! If you are afraid dating chinese a woman having a curvy figure then keep on looking. I am more interested in personality than looks. Although I like my men to look good and have a great personality, just know that I am not shallow and you should not be either. Looks fade, personalities do not. Since I am looking for a long term relationship, I'd prefer that I have a deeper connection with someone than the surface details because years from now the looks will change. I am a smoker. I'm DD free. Your pic gets mine! Put "I'll be your Prince Charming" in the subject line or get deleted! dating chinese
Majid

Return to Other Adult Dating - Personal Ads