single dad & daughter seeking help

Adult Dating - Personal Ads

Postby rachel » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

Hello, I'm a single dad who is now out of work and in a real bind. I'm not looking for any handouts, rather i'm very handy in the yard and around the house. My oldest daughter is also not working and would be helping me. We are in real finacial trouble now, so we are willing to work cheap. If you have any yard or housework, or house cleaning for that matter that you need done please let us know. Thank you for your time, Jason
rachel

pregnant women looking for sex Grantsburg WI

Postby Franza » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:01 pm

looking for friends with benefits
looking for discret friends that want to have fun in an out off the bed room i will send pic when you do i will reply to all i am maried!send prof you are real.pregnant women looking for sex Grantsburg WI
Franza

woman seeking for sex Calpet WY

Postby ardent » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 am

Looking for Cute Girl for NSA
whats going on im looking for a cute girl to have a little NSA fun with.. im a down to earth guy who wants to have fun. If your on Cl looking to get fucked then we a woman seeking for sex Calpet WY re a match.. i am thing and see where it goes from there... get back to me asap and lets have some fun.. pics 4 pics.. so send a pic or i will not reply.. hope to talk to you soon thanksLooking for Cute Girl for NSA
whats going on im looking for a cute girl to have a little NSA fun with.. im a down to earth guy who wants to have fun. If your on Cl looking to get fucked then we are a match.. i am thing and see where it goes from there... get back to me asap and lets have some fun.. pics 4 pics.. so send a pic or i will not reply.. hope to talk to you soon thankswoman seeking for sex Calpet WY
ardent

international dating service

Postby Radoslav » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Hanging out
I am new to town and not in to the whole bar seen. I am looking for someone to hang out with. I love being outside, riding horses, reading and watching movies. Must be laid back and low drama.international dating service
Radoslav

women to fuck Babbie

Postby Maged » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:43 am

need sum one to play with
looking for females age x-?? to have a good time i am married and dont mind if you are lol but you must be std free and no stalkers so cougars beware i am look for youwomen to fuck Babbie
Maged

Return to Other Adult Dating - Personal Ads