LaTINO hEART

Adult Dating - Personal Ads

LaTINO hEART

Postby Bernardo » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 am

LaTINO hEART
I am looking for a serious relation, I am funny easy going clean and organize, hard worker too, like outside activities, like surfing and fishing, biciclying and love animals, if you think you could be the right one contact me or see me on facebook under antonio da giau, send me a picture so I will see who i am talking wit!
Bernardo

maried woman seeking for man Town Creek AL

Postby Laure » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:13 am

Looking for more but not sure what I want
Do I want a one night stand? On going NSA? A boyfriend? Or just to get off? Looking to see what's out there and maybe a little more. Email me and see if you know what I want and can have.maried woman seeking for man Town Creek AL
Laure

dating service adult

Postby Kattie » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:47 pm

missing that butterfly feeling..
I am a 26 yr old curvy single mom. I am a movie fanatic and love going to the theater, movies or live/play. I dig the cheesy date type stuff (mini golf, bowling, Dave & Busters, ect) I dating service adult am a kid at heart and love going to amusement parks. Especially Disneyland! ;) I love sushi and would it everyday if I could. I have a job and a car. I do live with my parents but they help me a lot with my son.I am looking for a guy who loves to show their affection and isn't afraid to hold hands or give a quick kiss in public. Someone who will be my best friend. Who enjoys some of the things I do but will get me to try new things. Someone who is active, I don't mind a guy with a few extra pounds as I have it too. MUST LOVE KIDS. Who is ready for the serious stuff as I am tired of the dating scene and all the games.If this interests you please email me. Be sure to put "butterflies" in the subject so I know you are not spam. Send pic and you'll receive one. :) missing that butterfly feeling..
I am a 26 yr old curvy single mom. I am a movie fanatic and love going to the theater, movies or live/play. I dig the cheesy date type stuff (mini golf, bowling, Dave & Busters, ect) I am a kid at heart and love going to amusement parks. Especially Disneyland! ;) I love sushi and would it everyday if I could. I have a job and a car. I do live with my parents but they help me a lot with my son.I am looking for a guy who loves to show their affection and isn't afraid to hold hands or give a quick kiss in public. Someone who will be my best friend. Who enjoys some of the things I do but will get me to try new things. Someone who is active, I don't mind a guy with a few extra pounds as I have it too. MUST LOVE KIDS. Who is ready for the serious stuff as I am tired of the dating scene and all the games.If this interests you please email me. Be sure to put "butterflies" in the subject so I know you are not spam. Send pic and you'll receive one. :) dating service adult
Kattie

are we dating

Postby Ringo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:58 am

Visiting Memphis soon.....Nashville guy he are we dating re
Hey there,Im a 35 yr old white guy,Im from Nashville Tn and Im visiting soon for some time off from work,Im Planning on coming down on a Friday and leaving on a Monday,I would like to meet a woman that is from there that would like to hangout and kick it with me,Im not familiar with the area but I heard of a hotel with ducks that march around ((((lol))) i would like to stay there but have no idea what the Hotels name is....So,I would like to go listen to the blues and have some fun,party kick it,,,,Im not looking for sex just a woman that likes to have fun...So that in mind I will tell you about myself,Im a very outgoing,very very out spoken man,Im not scared to speak whats on my mind,,I do not start trouble,I love to get rowdy and cut loose.So if you think you would like to get to know me first and hangout soon hit me up..Visiting Memphis soon.....Nashville guy here
Hey there,Im a 35 yr old white guy,Im from Nashville Tn and Im visiting soon for some time off from work,Im Planning on coming down on a Friday and leaving on a Monday,I would like to meet a woman that is from there that would like to hangout and kick it with me,Im not familiar with the area but I heard of a hotel with ducks that march around ((((lol))) i would like to stay there but have no idea what the Hotels name is....So,I would like to go listen to the blues and have some fun,party kick it,,,,Im not looking for sex just a woman that likes to have fun...So that in mind I will tell you about myself,Im a very outgoing,very very out spoken man,Im not scared to speak whats on my mind,,I do not start trouble,I love to get rowdy and cut loose.So if you think you would like to get to know me first and hangout soon hit me up..are we dating
Ringo

buffalo dating

Postby Aryn » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 pm

spencerport rd
you drive a brown mini van....you turned off spencerport rd about x oclock tonite...i was in the red truck and we exchanged smiles.. buffalo dating ..tell me what street you turned on to.....would love to get together.....loved your hair flowing in the breeze.....buffalo dating
Aryn

Return to Other Adult Dating - Personal Ads