R U nice enough?

Adult Dating - Personal Ads

R U nice enough?

Postby nena » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm

R U nice enough?
I'm seeking a nice, sweet girl who can be there for me. I'm so called middle aged now and looking for someone to settle down with. I don't drink, use drugs or have any crazy ex-wives. Was married for awhile, been divorced for awhile and just got out of a long relationship but this time I'm looking for the one I can live my life out with. Or, at least for awhile! Depends on you. Looking for someone 30-54 I guess and race is not a factor. I'm medium build, dark, (no I'm not black or mexican) love the outdoors and so must you. I like long drives, exploring, sightseeing, cooking and quiet times at home. I love kids too! Sex is great but that's not my priority. What makes me happy is a healthy relationship, good times and not bickering all the time. Ain't got time for that. Tell me about yourself and include a pic and I will do the same. Put LTR in the sub so I know your for real. I never did this before but from my obsevations theres a lot of spam out there.
nena

seeking to have sex with someone Mindenmines MO

Postby Gael » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am

Nice guy looking for a normal girl
I am a white 21 year old male seeking a female. My name is Ray and have lived here in the Pensacola area for my whole life but find it very di seeking to have sex with someone Mindenmines MO fficult to meet females because of how small the city is. I am not into the club scenes. I am a fun person that loves to make people laugh and wants to help people in any way that I can. I am down to earth and very interesting, but shy at first. Nice guy looking for a normal girl
I am a white 21 year old male seeking a female. My name is Ray and have lived here in the Pensacola area for my whole life but find it very difficult to meet females because of how small the city is. I am not into the club scenes. I am a fun person that loves to make people laugh and wants to help people in any way that I can. I am down to earth and very interesting, but shy at first. seeking to have sex with someone Mindenmines MO
Gael

dating for seniors

Postby chu » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 am

CHOKLIT OR VANILLA 4 ME
I there exists men who like good conversation, has a passion for music, people and life, and you can add a cool sweetness to mine...lets get 2 gether, not into casual sex...Mature attitude, age does not ma dating for seniors tter. Pllease all gamers, Ive got a keen eye.. and a third one. Lets seek and see. PeaceCHOKLIT OR VANILLA 4 ME
I there exists men who like good conversation, has a passion for music, people and life, and you can add a cool sweetness to mine...lets get 2 gether, not into casual sex...Mature attitude, age does not matter. Pllease all gamers, Ive got a keen eye.. and a third one. Lets seek and see. Peacedating for seniors
chu

dating personal ads Sedco Hills

Postby Dorry » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 am

Intelligent, BORED, looking for a virtual playmate
Too busy, and committed (!), for in-person encounters but need to scratch a sexual itch dating personal ads Sedco Hills . I am turned on by witty conversation and a challenge. Would definitely say that I am more of a Dom but may be open to be a Sub once in awhile/ Seeking someone comfortable for intimate e-mail exchanges (hold your horses - we start off by getting to "know" each other, decide if we can amuse each other, then go from there. Not at all interested in the crass, depraved or generally fucked up. I'm not a marriage/relationship counselor and am not interested in your relationship problems). Intelligent, BORED, looking for a virtual playmate
Too busy, and committed (!), for in-person encounters but need to scratch a sexual itch. I am turned on by witty conversation and a challenge. Would definitely say that I am more of a Dom but may be open to be a Sub once in awhile/ Seeking someone comfortable for intimate e-mail exchanges (hold your horses - we start off by getting to "know" each other, decide if we can amuse each other, then go from there. Not at all interested in the crass, depraved or generally fucked up. I'm not a marriage/relationship counselor and am not interested in your relationship problems). dating personal ads Sedco Hills
Dorry

dating boy

Postby saikumar » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:07 am

wanting
ok im looking for a single guy that can host and is interested in getting together to enjoy dating boy each others company please if you respond then respond with a picture im really not into real young guys either also i have a few extra #'s so if you are not ok with that move along pleasedating boy
saikumar

couple want couple to chat Tulsa

Postby Dutch » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

Need a new friend or texting buddy
I'm a pretty chill laid back guy. 5' in the subject so I know you're real. Your pic gets mine.couple want couple to chat Tulsa
Dutch

telegraph dating

Postby Gerrit » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:47 pm

BEACH ANY ONE???
SWM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN ME FOR SOME SUN~SAND~AND WATER ON THIS HOT JULY DAY......... telegraph dating
Gerrit

Return to Other Adult Dating - Personal Ads