So, sending the flowers reminded me of something

Online Adult Dating Discussion

Postby Melody » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I remembered why I pine for love. It's to choose someone and to make that one person happy, to the best of my abilities. Her happiness made me happy. And it was just a commercial gesture. A thoughtful one, but commercial. Why don't women let me try to make them happy? happy, happier, amused, whatever. I'm not saying a woman needs me, I'm just saying I could be a worthy compliment to her life.
Melody

Re: So, sending the flowers reminded me of something

Postby neptune » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 am

and didnt get laid
neptune

Postby Annick » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

who do you want to marry?
and why
Annick

Postby Sharla » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I don't know yet.
If I do get married, I'm confident she will be the right one for me. I'm a picky dater as it is, I don't think it will be too hard to weed out the right one
Sharla

Postby Shayna » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 am

good idea. how about: what type of person
do you want to marry and why that person (what qualities are important to you
Shayna

Postby Selene » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 am

Let's see...
Psychologiy (I'm tying in personality, mentality, ideology, etc... Everything non-outwardly aesthetic) I'm looking for an open-minded woman who is intelligent, strong, has a sense of humor, a geeky side would be a plus, though not required. The ability to hold discussions on a artistic or basic philosophical (I can't quote philosophers to save my life) level would be a definite plus. I'd like her to be honest and trustworthy, as I bring the same. I'd like for her to be a good person, not evil and manipulative... innocent, to a point, as I am. I'd like someone nonmaterialistic, save for obvious comforts. I don't intend to waste my life making the kind of money that buys sports cars, but she'll have transportation that doesn't look like crap. Physiy, I'm looking for a woman who is comparably attractive as to myself... I've been told I'm at least an eight by female friends... I just don't think it could work out if I were the "prettier" one in the relationship. I'm thinking shorter than me... Taller would be fine, but any tall female friend I have had seemed to have issues with inability to wear heels or whatever with guys their height. I could go taller if she didn't have a problem with it. I prefer olive skin, brown hair, and brown or green eyes... I have that kind of look, so maybe that's why I'm attracted to it. Ummm, reasonable shape. Anorexic is unattractive, as is obese. I'm trying to aim to better my physicality, so I'll need someone to match that. Basiy, I'm looking for my equal, as dumb as that sounds. I don't want a woman who wants to be subservient all the time (getting pampered is fine), I want a woman who I can be eye-to-eye with, someone who is on my level or surpassing it. I'd like, for once, to be the dumber one in the pairing, you know
Selene

Postby Minnnie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm

what did you say in the note
Minnnie

Postby Arlie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I dictated:
"I hope these flowers make your home a little warmer and your day a little brighter
Arlie

Postby mulcahey » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:24 am

dawww! so did she to say thanks
mulcahey

Postby Spence » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:04 am

That's awesome yay!! Like I said...baby steps
Spence

Next

Return to Online Dating & Adult Personals