Is My New Girlfriend A Complete Whore?

Online Adult Dating Discussion

Postby withers » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 am

I recently asked my Lady that I've been dating for 3 months a question. The quest. was, "What's the craziest thing U have done sexual before". She's 25, White, Overweight somewhat attractive. Just giving U a good idea of what she looks like. She told me, that when she was 18, she slept with 3 different Guys she met at the same Bar slept with all 3 of them in the same week. They all happened to be in the Military older than her. 1 was married, but lied about it. She also told me that she used to have a drinking problem she would start kissing random Guys at the Bar. I know that everyone has a past, but common, WTF! Seriously, I never expected her to confess that Info to me. She has been drinking since she was 16 she told me that when she went to the Bar, her older friend would buy her drinks or most likely the Guys she would flirt with were buying most of her drinks. Is my GF a complete Whore? Please tell me your opinion, cause I'm sick to my stomach just thinking about her behavior. She doesn't go out to get smashed at Bars or Clubs anymore, but does that even matter at all?
withers

Return to Online Dating & Adult Personals