Update on yesterday, if anyone is interested

Marriage Discussion

Postby Adelina » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 am

I asked the Bf is we could talk and asked him what he wanted to do. He said he was tired of fighting, and I said I was, too. I asked him if he wanted to work on this, or if I should leave. He started bringing up the arguments of the past few days, and I basiy said we can't resolve anything, we can't have a disagreement and not turn it into world war III. I said I'd be willing to work on this but I get the sense that you are not, and he just keeps going back to the past few arguments about trivial crap. I told him if he wanted to get a roommate and I could get off the lease I would leave. He said I've been threatening to leave all along, and I told him that I have stayed because I want this to work, but it is still not working. So I said I think we should either get couples counseling or I should go. He sighed like that was too much work. I told him to think about what I said and what he wants to do, and left the room. I want it to work, but I don't know how to make it work, and I don't know how to talk to him or what gets him so mad at me. I would stay if we got professional help, but if he won't do that then I am going.
Adelina

Return to Marriage