Spontaneity - Do you have it in you ltr?

Marriage Discussion

Re: Spontaneity - Do you have it in you ltr?

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I think some of it slows, just say something
about how much it turns you on when he ____________(fill in the blank) guys will usually do anything to turn on their gf so they can get lucky. Make sure and over react when he does do it for you to, iykwim
Joe

Postby sunil » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:11 pm

LOL! Good idea!
That is totally us and something I would say/do to him. Thanks! It's constructive, instead of being negative
sunil

Postby Billy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 am

well here is what i think
Its very different between man and woman, man normally show there love once in while but that doesnt mean that he doesnt love you or dont care about you, cards, love notes and other stuff of that nature is more of a female thing than a guy thing. if break up with your Boyfriend mainly because of that than you have the problem, i think we men show our affection mainly by trusting the women
Billy

Postby Yihban » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 pm

I would agree if he didn't start off the way
I think guys are different, just like women are. I'm not questioning his love. He used to be a certain way and now he's not. I didn't make him do those things, he sid the thoughful things on his own- it feminine or not. We both show each other how we love the other in different ways. I never said I am going to break up with him because of this. I think it's a normal thing that happens in an ltr
Yihban

Postby ashok » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:32 am

I wouldn't necessarily
it spontaneous if you're contstantly doing those things for him. It seems like this is a recurring thing for you since it happened with your ex. That being said, maybe it's not them, maybe it's you. People settle into routines when they are together and its' the REAL spontaneity that matters, not the every day bring you a gift from the dollar store kinda thing. Love is so much more then that, focus on what you have. And appreciate it
ashok

Postby Emelita » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:10 am

It's spontaneous because I don't plan
these things, they just pop into my mind. I'm generally a very romantic chick. I live from day to day, so the little things in the day to day do matter and for me, love IS all those little things. I don't get those things from friends, so that's why he's my so
Emelita

Postby Chee-Yin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:45 am

Most relationships flat line for a minute around
the two year mark. It's normal- relationships need a breather from time to time. Chill and stay busy with yer own interests. Shit'll pick back up
Chee-Yin

Postby Perrine » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 am

A friend told me that as well
Something about the 2 years marker. lol
Perrine

Postby Krystn » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 am

agreed, 2 years is pretty much the max honeymoon
after that, it drops off a bit. if you're still mutually in love after two years, you're doing something very right, even if some of the initial courtship behavior is wearing off
Krystn

Postby tracy » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:45 am

Been married close to 10 years, and
together for several years longer than that. He got me, he has me, and he always will ... and he's NEVER slacked off. To this day, he frequently brings home flowers, or candy, and takes me out to a 'nice' dinner most Friday nights. I find that the key is to APPRECIATE the effort when its made, because once the recipient begins to take these things for granted, it becomes far less fun for the giver
tracy

PreviousNext

Return to Marriage