Is the grass greener on the other side

Divorce Discussion

Re: Is the grass greener on the other side

Postby Hitoshi » Sun May 22, 2011 5:59 am

venting
I am grateful I can vent here. But what good does it do to not react? Doesnt make me feel any better, and it doesnt make husband feel any better? What good does it do honestly
Hitoshi

Postby Twiggy » Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 pm

It will....give it time
may I ask if your divorce is done why do you talk to him
Twiggy

Postby Jennine » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 am

talking after div
I still am working on getting some of my property out here(moved to a different state). Cannot afford car insurance...so cannot get 2nd car out here...and theres some odds and ends I need to move, but moving cos will not move just a few items. So am trying to coordinate with husband how to get last of stuff out here
Jennine

Postby yee » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Do your best to keep it business like
Good luck
yee

Postby Ajmal » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:49 am

Maybe you can get month to month
insurance, enough to get the car to where you are located. Once you get it there you will have more freedom
Ajmal

Postby Carmela » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I think it's in the manner of expression in here
when I say I liked to yank her chain, that does not mean I was slashing her tires. It means I was happy to let her know that I am doing fine professionally AND personally...I got a kick, frankly, out of what was to me a pretty unexpected reaaction to her learning I was dating (it does not seem to matter to her WHO I am dating...she is just as infuriated by the lady my age--maybe more so, since she must know this is not just a FWB--than the much younger women). But what is astounding is that she has the GALL to be angry at my dating...AFTER the divorce! When she was dating before it
Carmela

Postby Lazlo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Yup....word got out that I had met someone
and she actually emailed me and said she was "jealous"...HOLY.. I didn't reply. Hey, people act stupid in divorces. My ex settled down after the divorce. I knew that she trusted me, I might have been a cold logical ass but I was a fair logical ass. I think that helped. The main reason you need to make sure there's distance is your kids...especially if she's as unstable as you state. Reduce that drama as much as you can, for their sake. I'll say, my situation, while hurtful never totally spun out of control. Maybe my stategy paid off..maybe it was I had a more mature ex
Lazlo

Postby Robena » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm

wow, okay
Wow, this is new. I have been exercising, trying to focus on moving forward, not dating(easy), reflecting....I thought there *was* supposed to be a magic door of closure at the end. So indifference is the light at the end of the tunnel, huh? Okay. I think I can understand what you were saying about long term benefit to not reacting. It's like forgiving, it's more for you than the other person anyway. I will take your words and keep working on that this week. Thx for clarifying! Have a good one
Robena

Postby Rebekah » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

I err on the no communication side
I simply moved 1200 miles away and take no s or emails. A clean break
Rebekah

Postby Subhash » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am

Yeah...that might be tough on my kids
and on my business
Subhash

PreviousNext