Is the grass greener on the other side

Divorce Discussion

Re: Is the grass greener on the other side

Postby Roxane » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 am

I have told the kids that now...
see, funny thing about me, is that I've never been THROUGH this divorce thing afore, and garsht if I haven't made a mistaky or three! And she does her exploding IN texts...she has a blackberry and so the texts come hot and heavy! And my "reaction" mostly has been to feed the fire..small of me? Yep. Um...I'm sorry, who is the wronged party here, again? I misremember.... <BR
Roxane

Postby koji » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 am

they can vent but you cant
I know, right? I love how they can just spew insult after insult....but you are expected to stand there and take it with a smile. Dont think you can ask them to explain throwing away decades of marriage together....(calmly, in an adult like fashion)cause they will just spew more
koji

Postby Maggee » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

Yep...amazing to watch...
She would do just that...I remember her coming aboslutely unhinged over a woman at my kids' school hitting on me constantly...and blaming ME. Meanwhile, she is bedding guys while we are still married. Of course, look at some of the "women" in here and their responses. It seems to come with the plumbing
Maggee

Postby Jaynie » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 am

sorry Duck
Sorry, dude. I tried being civil and not reacting and dishing back to the insults. You know what that got me? Frustrated, angry..and MORE INSULTS. <BR
Jaynie

Postby Lino » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 am

Ditto...so I hit back to hurt, too.
Human nature. Were I a robot (as the ex assumed) no problem....but I'm not. All this emotionless stuff, anyway...scary. Life lived without a little drama seems very boring to me
Lino

Postby Jenelle » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Use it to your advantage
Your ex is focused on being an ass, you focus on business and your legal rights. A lucid, fair divorce decree with a few cards up your sleeve. Robot mode... I was accused of getting her lover fired...my only response. I have had no contact with his employer nor have I taken any such action. Keep your cool, it will benefit you I guarantee...while he's ranting, your thinking
Jenelle

Postby Ianthe » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am

No doubt good advice DURING divorce
my own was over, lickety-split..no real issues, but the anger came after...and I deserve my anger. I actually kept pretty close to my own self-imposed sched.: be angry for a year, then move on. Have done so in spades...sweet, pretty, nice, smart GFs who I treat/treated very well, a successful business on the rt. hand and starting what is looking to be a, frankly, excessively successful second one on the other hand! Living well is the best revenge
Ianthe

Postby Pic » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 am

Yeah..I have...but I enjoyed yanking
her chain and she DESERVES to be made angry...I was made angry...what goes around comes around...she is, clearly, very upset by my dating, even tho we are divorced...did I rub salt in her "wounds" Fuckin A! As stated: she deserved it. Now, I will be moving on. My new GF just makes me too happy to deal with the ex's crap
Pic

Previous

Return to Divorce