STOP THE EVIL of the courts against our children

Divorce Discussion

Re: STOP THE EVIL of the courts against our children

Postby eduard » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 am

hello if he chose drinking over the power bill
why would he choose paying 50/50 kids bills over drinking ?????????? if given the choice of paying 50/50 or paying kids bills instead of paying courts or being garneshed wow we would alot more DEAD BEAT DADS
eduard

Postby Scovill » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 am

Well, my dad never paid a cent toward anything
I was growing up. My mom never cared, and never asked him for a cent of child support. One time she asked him to help buy me some school clothes because things were a little tight, and he said he'd think about it, and never ed back. Lucky for me, I had an amazing step-father come into my life and he was an awesome influence
Scovill

Postby Germana » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:26 am

Did you ever consider..
that maybe your father ended up in jail as a result of having his family ripped away or did you just buy into the story provided by your mother? Traumatic events such have pushed people over the edge. I am not trying to be mean, just point out that there are always two sides to a story and often at least one side can be jaded
Germana

Postby Concettina » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 am

see, i knew that was coming
my father was in and out of rehab since his early 20s. he had no father, and an alcoholic mother. as I said, I dont hate him. but shame on you for blaming my mother. she was the one who put food on the table and a roof on our heads. she read us stories every night. it wasnt her fault that he broke the law. shame on you. and my father, if sober would agree with me on this. my point is to all you angry men: every story is different and you shouldnt judge women for wanting something better for her children. I have an education and a career. if my father raised me, I'd be in jail or worse
Concettina

Postby eka » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Well not knowing...
the full story, I felt like playing devil's advocate. What I said was not meant literally and I thought that I was trying to get that across by stating that I was not trying to be mean. I was, however, making a point that divorce can adversely affect the parties involved. Different people react differetly. And, importantly, many of these same people lie about the ex to themselves, their friends, and (most disgustingly) to their children
eka

Postby kan-lee » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 am

Not in the way you seem to think. Two parents?
Yes. 50/50... nope. The stats prove that over and over as well
kan-lee

Postby Icy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

who was asking you km
Icy

Postby yuh-jiun » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:48 am

Um. . . So don't divorce
or seperate
yuh-jiun

Postby feliks » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:30 am

too late .. not my choice
feliks

Postby Lydie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am

one parent in lieu of two
If one of the two parents is unstable (ahem),it is best for the child to be removed from the situation until that parent can seek help and resolve their problems. 2 parents is not alway Utopia
Lydie

PreviousNext

Return to Divorce