Christmas

Divorce Discussion

Re: Christmas

Postby Aimil » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 pm

rest your case?!?
lol - we all YOU have no control...any man that claims/admits to being rape obviously has NO control over anything
Aimil

Postby Salomi » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 am

Any woman that has been raped obviously
has no control over anything. Sounds as stupid as what you said. Why am i not surprised that a female teacher would think it was alright for a male to be raped since they rape males all the time. You are an idiot
Salomi

Postby Lanae » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Wow, seriously? How is that fair
Lanae

Postby Tabby » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Totally Fair
Number one, he is an atheist and had no family traditions revolving around the holiday. Number two, for the ten years we were married, he slept through every single Christmas morning with "santa" and number three, it meant nothing to him and I wasn't going to allow his mother to convince him to take her only because that shrew wanted to see her granddaughter and spoil the day for my extended family. So no leaving on Christmas. Although I will say the ex has come by with presents for us each year since the split
Tabby

Postby Brandon » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Something just occurred to me about your post
"Wow, How is that fair" It appears you think of Christmas the way I think of Christmas. How important it is. The thing was, the ex didn't think of it that way which is why I wasn't going to let it happen just because it is a standard day to split up in a divorce. He gets every halloween. For some reason, that was always his big deal. I couldn't care less and it keeps me free to open the door and hand out candy
Brandon

Postby Emera » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:26 am

We do make a VERY BIG DEAL about
christmas. It really never occurred to me that others wouldn't, well other than non christians. I just think things are fair, if he was good with it ok. That little line about his mom is a bit telling tho. Why do you think she'd ruin it for your family
Emera

Postby Brande » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Because
simply with the princess not being around would ruin the day. Or put a big damper on it. His crazy mother would insist he bring her there, the princess would sit there with the two of them upset that she is missing all the fun with her cousins when her own father would prefer his kid (and him) be over where the big celebration is and be having fun. And she would do that because she is a selfish bitch. I mean I am a selfish bitch too but if the princess ever said she wanted to go with her Dad, I would certainly let her (hating every minute of it to be sure). Yeah..totally hate the MIL. She actually once said to the ex when we were first married "you need to choose between your wife and your mother". They didn't talk for over a year after that. I hate thinking about this stuff because it makes me feel bad for the ex to have such a mother. He had a tough childhood and that does affect you throughout your life. She really fucked him up big time in so many areas. <BR
Brande

Previous

Return to Divorce