women looking for a date Nisqually Indian Community WA

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

women looking for a date Nisqually Indian Community WA

Postby Bernete » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

looking for my husband
Im looking for my husband who I left x years ago.My children have not heard from hi women looking for a date Nisqually Indian Community WA m since then.I would like to know if anyone knows him.His mother past away from cancer just a while ago and Im not sure he knows.I would like to get in touch with him so I can move on with my live and the kids can talk to him again.So please if you know him please let me know.His mane is Sean will turn x on Julyx was married for almost xyears has x boys x foot x thin shaved head and from PA.He had x bordercollies when I left Chance and Lilly.He also is a member of the zipper club.Thanks for your help!women looking for a date Nisqually Indian Community WA
Bernete

dating girl russian

Postby chia-yin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Anyone Going Alone?
I thought that I would give this a try. I am planning on going to the, "Down-ho dating girl russian me Blues Show", this Saturday. If you are going, and so far, have no plans of anyone joining you, why not hook up together? It sure would be a lot more fun to have someone around who enjoys the music like I do! dating girl russian
chia-yin

Return to Women Seeking Men