online single dating service

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

online single dating service

Postby Liesa » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 am

Anyone out there?
I am just a girl looking for a nice guy. Honestly, I hope he will have a healthy dose of naughty mixed in, but still... a nice guy. I seek someone who will make me laugh and will take my crap online single dating service and give it back to me in kind. Honesty is a must. I will always be up front with you, so I expect the same in return. I completely understand that men are sexual creatures. I am a sexual creature too, but if sex is all you seek, I am not your girl. If you appease my sweet girl, you get the naughty girl to come out in spades with me. If you don't take care of my sweet side, the naughty side will stay locked in her cage. I tend to joke around a good bit and tease the ones I care about. I enjoy everything from being out in nature and getting a little dirty to getting dolled up and taken out for a night on the town. I have quite the personality on me, so if you can't handle feisty, I am not for you. I am a single white female, have no children, and am a non-smoker. If you would like to know more, jump down the rabbit hole and send me an e-mail. ;-)online single dating service
Liesa

Return to Women Seeking Men