dating personal ads Hudson IA

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

dating personal ads Hudson IA

Postby Bin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Looking for a man named Rick
Ok, so I used to talk to this guy named Rick, or so he says. He's in his mid to late 40s, married, and has I believe two children. He wears glasses, dating personal ads Hudson IA is about 6 feet tall or so, and is balding. The rest of his hair is brown, and his eyes are hazel/green in color. He claims to live near the hospital on a street named after a flower, and he drives a small red Toyota pickup with a camper shell. I believe he works at Fred Meyer, but I'm not sure. I haven't heard from him in a while, and I would like to speak to him again. If you know this guy, please e-mail me and update me on how he's doing. Thanks in advance!Looking for a man named Rick
Ok, so I used to talk to this guy named Rick, or so he says. He's in his mid to late 40s, married, and has I believe two children. He wears glasses, is about 6 feet tall or so, and is balding. The rest of his hair is brown, and his eyes are hazel/green in color. He claims to live near the hospital on a street named after a flower, and he drives a small red Toyota pickup with a camper shell. I believe he works at Fred Meyer, but I'm not sure. I haven't heard from him in a while, and I would like to speak to him again. If you know this guy, please e-mail me and update me on how he's doing. Thanks in advance!dating personal ads Hudson IA
Bin

good looking dating

Postby Laural » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 am

I need a change...
I'm just looking to make some new friends, people that I can talk to, go out with, and be myself around. Recently, my good friends have gone a bit batsh!t or filled with weird drama...so much so that we don good looking dating 't actually talk about anything other than whatever contrived problem exists right now. So, I'd love to meet someone that is smart, like a good conversation, isn't at a club every night, or high every day. Clubs, = okay, just not constantly. About me: I'm an artist, slightly agoraphobic - but not crazily. I'm kind, funny, and a good friend. I'm pretty horrible at describing myself...but if you'd like to chat we can take it from there. I need a change...
I'm just looking to make some new friends, people that I can talk to, go out with, and be myself around. Recently, my good friends have gone a bit batsh!t or filled with weird drama...so much so that we don't actually talk about anything other than whatever contrived problem exists right now. So, I'd love to meet someone that is smart, like a good conversation, isn't at a club every night, or high every day. Clubs, = okay, just not constantly. About me: I'm an artist, slightly agoraphobic - but not crazily. I'm kind, funny, and a good friend. I'm pretty horrible at describing myself...but if you'd like to chat we can take it from there. good looking dating
Laural

jewish internet dating

Postby ron » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 am

i truly miss you
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Ton jewish internet dating ight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced loved, or still do, and cant get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and cant seem to get them off your mind....then repost this titled as " I Truly Do Miss You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Dont break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. i truly miss you
You opened it. Good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years. Karma. If there is someone you onced loved, or still do, and cant get them out of your mind, repost this in another city within the next 5 minutes. Its amazing how it works.If you truly miss someone, a past love, and cant seem to get them off your mind....then repost this titled as " I Truly Do Miss You" Whoever you are missing will surprise you. Dont break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they love you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. jewish internet dating
ron

ciara dating

Postby Mariquilla » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:35 am

Looking for the one..
So, i've tried this a few times, but all i've met is burnouts and girls with no ambition whatsoever. I guess maybe ciara dating i'm hoping there's some some decent girls out there so for me to find that one great girl, here's what i'm looking for and honestly, and i don't mean this in a dickish way, but please don't respond if you think you don't fit these... Looking for the one..
So, i've tried this a few times, but all i've met is burnouts and girls with no ambition whatsoever. I guess maybe i'm hoping there's some some decent girls out there so for me to find that one great girl, here's what i'm looking for and honestly, and i don't mean this in a dickish way, but please don't respond if you think you don't fit these... ciara dating
Mariquilla

single women seeking for sex Freedom PA

Postby Manya » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Plays Well With Cougars
Sophisticated career-oriented man looking for a refined classy lady to accopany with BBQs, street concerts, boat outings and complete randomness. Let me know you're real and perhaps you shall be charmed , wooed and spoiled.single women seeking for sex Freedom PA
Manya

hot married women looking for men Rayle GA

Postby Vanny » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Curvy blonde at the Brandin' Iron, Friday night (6/25)
Okay, so this is the part where I hang my head low and shake my head in shame, because this is perhaps the corniest way I could have possibly made in attempt to say hi. hot married women looking for men Rayle GA
Vanny

group dating

Postby Ger » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:38 am

Looking for real people who enjoy group fun!mww
As we all know,with all the spam and flagged posts on CL it makes it very difficult to contact other like minded adults at times. I am looking for a group of REA group dating L people who are seriously looking for casual sex, gangbangs or other erotic parties.Looking for real people who enjoy group fun!mww
As we all know,with all the spam and flagged posts on CL it makes it very difficult to contact other like minded adults at times. I am looking for a group of REAL people who are seriously looking for casual sex, gangbangs or other erotic parties.group dating
Ger

ladies wanting for cock Dresden

Postby Lorine » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:33 am

If you're serious about meeting...
Which means, if you're attached, just playing around or you want to chat by e-mail until you are comfortable, DON'T RESPOND! I'm serious about finding love...and want to meet a lady who is like-minded. ladies wanting for cock Dresden
Lorine

Return to Women Seeking Men