Weather Dude

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

Weather Dude

Postby Kathi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 pm

Weather Dude
Weather Dude, I saw you at the Bryant lake bowl. We made eye contact several times, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything to you. I was wearing a green top and black skirt. I wish I would have given you my number. Maybe next time?
Kathi

Postby Nagaraj » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 am

Destin, FL BeachMay 24
We met briefly on the beach and I snapped a photo for you and a friend. I really like your smile. You once lived in my home town. Just wanted to try to contact you and arrange for that
Nagaraj

free online chat rooms for singles Atwood OK

Postby Wai-ching » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm

passion, fantasies & NSA
Hi baby. I know your going to read this. You are so horny these days. Maybe your married or just want some "h free online chat rooms for singles Atwood OK ot' sex & single & too busy to look for a man to "fit" into,,,you. I'm looking for a woman that craves to be enjoyed by a man that can become a friend/lover. I'm a dominant man in bed & you probably feel a tingle all of the way down to your clit when you think of just letting go in bed & being devoured. I'll encourage you to be as nasty as you want to be. Lets play. passion, fantasies & NSA
Hi baby. I know your going to read this. You are so horny these days. Maybe your married or just want some "hot' sex & single & too busy to look for a man to "fit" into,,,you. I'm looking for a woman that craves to be enjoyed by a man that can become a friend/lover. I'm a dominant man in bed & you probably feel a tingle all of the way down to your clit when you think of just letting go in bed & being devoured. I'll encourage you to be as nasty as you want to be. Lets play. free online chat rooms for singles Atwood OK
Wai-ching

married woman seeking for sex on the side Fairview MO

Postby Roxane » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 am

Looking for the right one!!!
Hi let my start off by saying I am the proud father of three children one 8yr old and a set of 7y married woman seeking for sex on the side Fairview MO r old twins and I do have them full time I do work and support them. But I am not looking for someone to help me if that's what your thinking that's my responsibility and if you have kid that is perfect at least you understand what I got going on....lol. So what I am looking for is a and to be completely honest I prefer hispanic or a white woman and is BBW you know cause am a BHM the "H" is for hansom anyway someone who is full of life loves to be a round family,friend,BAR-B-Q'S,get togethers,dinners, and the most important thing are the kid's. I also love sports and being from TEXAS I love the "LONG HORNS" and sometimes the "DALLAS COWBOYS" depends on the mood I guess. I love to go fishing,camping,parks,beaches....etc you get the picture just about anything. Oh and by the way when we do have your get togethers or go out we tend to drink so if you don't drink that's fine and I also don't smoke but like I said if you smoke that's fine as well. I am not a jealous person you have your friends and I have mine and I know sometimes people need breaks for one another and that's why I don't like to keep anyone from friend or family that's just not right they where there first and they will be there way after me. So if you like to laugh till you almost pee in your pants and just enjoy life and what it throws at you send me a message and please don't send me any spam I am getting really tired of those spammers and bots you wouldent like for someone to play with your heart please be a real person and honest. By the way please belive that I am a real person P.S I don't have a lot, but what I do have, I have to offer the right person thank you..........Mark Im real and cant wait for this weekend its my birthday.....lol hope to hear from you soon!!!! Looking for the right one!!!
Hi let my start off by saying I am the proud father of three children one 8yr old and a set of 7yr old twins and I do have them full time I do work and support them. But I am not looking for someone to help me if that's what your thinking that's my responsibility and if you have kid that is perfect at least you understand what I got going on....lol. So what I am looking for is a and to be completely honest I prefer hispanic or a white woman and is BBW you know cause am a BHM the "H" is for hansom anyway someone who is full of life loves to be a round family,friend,BAR-B-Q'S,get togethers,dinners, and the most important thing are the kid's. I also love sports and being from TEXAS I love the "LONG HORNS" and sometimes the "DALLAS COWBOYS" depends on the mood I guess. I love to go fishing,camping,parks,beaches....etc you get the picture just about anything. Oh and by the way when we do have your get togethers or go out we tend to drink so if you don't drink that's fine and I also don't smoke but like I said if you smoke that's fine as well. I am not a jealous person you have your friends and I have mine and I know sometimes people need breaks for one another and that's why I don't like to keep anyone from friend or family that's just not right they where there first and they will be there way after me. So if you like to laugh till you almost pee in your pants and just enjoy life and what it throws at you send me a message and please don't send me any spam I am getting really tired of those spammers and bots you wouldent like for someone to play with your heart please be a real person and honest. By the way please belive that I am a real person P.S I don't have a lot, but what I do have, I have to offer the right person thank you..........Mark Im real and cant wait for this weekend its my birthday.....lol hope to hear from you soon!!!! married woman seeking for sex on the side Fairview MO
Roxane

senior dating Morrisville PA

Postby Maren » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:07 pm

I am ready are you?
Okay so I senior dating Morrisville PA finally know what I want and am ready for it. Me, I am 5'9, not fat but not petite, I have a few extra pounds, I have a good career which I love, and do not need any finanicial help, I am very independent, I am a good citizen, I enjoy volunteering and doing the right thing. I believe in God, I do not drink or smoke and want someone who does the same. I have a 7 year old little girl so ya have to like kids. I am looking for someone to be my best friend and soulmate, someone who is emotionally availiable and wants to work for the good of a relationship. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I am looking for a good person, who is finanicailly stable and doesn't have any drama or to much baggage. I will be 40 this month, I am looking for someone bet. 40-44 years of age. I have been single for a while so I need someone to be patient with me, take things slow but not to slow. If you are interested send me a pic and put ready in your reply and I'll send ya one back. :)I am ready are you?
Okay so I finally know what I want and am ready for it. Me, I am 5'9, not fat but not petite, I have a few extra pounds, I have a good career which I love, and do not need any finanicial help, I am very independent, I am a good citizen, I enjoy volunteering and doing the right thing. I believe in God, I do not drink or smoke and want someone who does the same. I have a 7 year old little girl so ya have to like kids. I am looking for someone to be my best friend and soulmate, someone who is emotionally availiable and wants to work for the good of a relationship. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I am looking for a good person, who is finanicailly stable and doesn't have any drama or to much baggage. I will be 40 this month, I am looking for someone bet. 40-44 years of age. I have been single for a while so I need someone to be patient with me, take things slow but not to slow. If you are interested send me a pic and put ready in your reply and I'll send ya one back. :)senior dating Morrisville PA
Maren

meet singles Dayton VA

Postby Evie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

You Are A Perfect Woman Just As You Are
Dear Wonderfully Fitting, Delightfully Charming, Amazingly Sensual, Incredible, Unforgettable Woman... meet singles Dayton VA
Evie

special dating

Postby Pattie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:16 am

Too Sweet 4 U, Try for Yourself...
Have you been pretty much al special dating one in your room with not much to do but just lay there and imagine some girl getting down on you? What if I tell you I will come to your place and do all you imagined? Of course, I prefer you to be % dnd free and discreet. Let's have fun now, shall we? special dating
Pattie

dating for asian

Postby hassan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Eight Mile Road
you were the gorgeous passenger in a ford ranger.i was getting on the highway and im kicking myself for not being able to turn around and get to talk to you . i would love to talk to you and i hope this works!dating for asian
hassan

Return to Women Seeking Men