ISO my old friend Courtney M. Owens

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

Postby Reyaud » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:47 pm

I have lost touch with an old friend, and would really appreciate any information on him. Yes, Courtney is male, 31 years old, tall, African American. I miss him, and have NO clue how to get in touch with him. Please reply ONLY if you know him. Thanks.
Reyaud

woman seeking for sex Brantford Ontario

Postby gordan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:22 pm

I just want you to please me
So my post was removed and I am not happy about it. I said I was looking for a real man and... woman seeking for sex Brantford Ontario
gordan

meet singles Gent

Postby Charmaine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 am

Seeking Dynamic Submissive For LTR
Seeking a meet singles Gent dynamic, educated, and fun-loving submissive woman for an exciting, long-term relationship. Ideally, you've already recognized that you are unsatisfied in vanilla relationships and crave the stimulation and energy that is fostered in a D/s relationship. Please be unattached, disease and drug-free, and open to the idea of marriage/family in the future. My preference is for a woman who have a positive attitude about life, college educated and who leads an active life. Seeking Dynamic Submissive For LTR
Seeking a dynamic, educated, and fun-loving submissive woman for an exciting, long-term relationship. Ideally, you've already recognized that you are unsatisfied in vanilla relationships and crave the stimulation and energy that is fostered in a D/s relationship. Please be unattached, disease and drug-free, and open to the idea of marriage/family in the future. My preference is for a woman who have a positive attitude about life, college educated and who leads an active life. meet singles Gent
Charmaine

match dating agency

Postby Masamichi » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:06 am

any woman wna get fucked good send me your cell# asap
im a 26yr blk male in charotte lookin to have a real fun with a real adult drama free n i dnt pay for sex im too pretty n have a nice body n face and in a good shape so match dating agency
Masamichi

women seeking casual sex Heppner OR

Postby havivah » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 am

Applebees Thursday 24th. we both knew
one of us wasnt alone...but we both knew...tell me who you are and give me specifics so i know its youwomen seeking casual sex Heppner OR
havivah

free personals dating

Postby nick » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 am

Seeing what's out there
I'm looking for a man who's between x-x. Taller than x'x" but if your over x you move ahead of the rest. free personals dating
nick

Return to Women Seeking Men