Re: What I Want

Women Seeking Men ads - Personal Ads

Postby Oralla » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Believe it or not, I think I know what the kind lady is talking about. I think she doesn't want to open her heart out until said lover gets rid of his ghosts. Or maybe she just needs to climax?
Oralla

Postby soonman » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:06 am

Flower lady with the bum wrist
Totally random, I know. But it felt like "a moment" that passed too quickly. Late this morning. You rolled down your window. We stared. Could you be out here?
soonman

Postby Ming-Ming » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:19 am

jFc
Please contact me. You should know who i am without having to add any other details. Put where we met in the subject line if interested in getting a hold of me.
Ming-Ming

calgary dating

Postby Marketa » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:30 am

Low maintenance/no maintenance
God. I hate doing these. I just never know what to say. Ummm. I have eyes of fire to match the spice and fire I bring to the bedroom. I guess every girl loves to get eaten, and, we calgary dating ll, ME TOO. I guess I really don't require a lot from the guy...have dick will travel, I guess. Just .Low maintenance/no maintenance
God. I hate doing these. I just never know what to say. Ummm. I have eyes of fire to match the spice and fire I bring to the bedroom. I guess every girl loves to get eaten, and, well, ME TOO. I guess I really don't require a lot from the guy...have dick will travel, I guess. Just .calgary dating
Marketa

spiritual dating

Postby Qainfo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Super Target
I saw your today in the grocery department of Target. You were wearing a black shirt and were super cute. I would have said hi but, I had my kids with me. Let me know if you see this.........would love to get to know you!spiritual dating
Qainfo

free online dating service Parnell MO

Postby ssu-kuan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Fairmount marshalls
Need I say more. We talked in talked in the checkout line. Tell me what you or I was was wearing or anything we talked about. free online dating service Parnell MO
ssu-kuan

amateurs swingers Deer Park OH

Postby Phillis » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 am

Very sexy, fit...just visiting
I am an extremely attractive, fit brunette who is visiting for one night only. Looking for someon amateurs swingers Deer Park OH e to have a drink and see what happens. You MUST be between 33 and 38, above 6'0, very attractive and very fit. Six packs are a bonus! Please send a pic with your post.Very sexy, fit...just visiting
I am an extremely attractive, fit brunette who is visiting for one night only. Looking for someone to have a drink and see what happens. You MUST be between 33 and 38, above 6'0, very attractive and very fit. Six packs are a bonus! Please send a pic with your post.amateurs swingers Deer Park OH
Phillis

personals couple seeking ladies Monterey CA

Postby Amargo » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

LIZZIE LIZZIE LIZZIE!!! Modest Mouse Summerfest
Lizzie, I met you before the Modest Mouse show at Summerfest on July xrd. I am so angry with myself for not asking for your number. You seem very sweet and interesting. personals couple seeking ladies Monterey CA
Amargo

Return to Women Seeking Men